QuickBooks Support for QuickBooks Company Files Issues
If you are here it means you are a QuickBooks user and you have some issues during accessing QuickBooks Company Files. You need to be free and Call to QuickBooks Support team as they are the best service provider across the globe as well as they know how to deal with these issues. If you are unable to access QuickBooks Company files then it might be serious issues, you need to fix these issues because you can lose important data from your QB account.
Hold on, while opening QuickBooks Company files in windows you see errors as
- -6000, -80
- -6000, -77
- -6176, 0
- Server Busy
- The system cannot find the path specified
Then, you must find a QuickBooks support provider who resolves these issues because you can be a serious victim if you don’t do fix it.
Now we will tell you about the solution how you can fix it, read it step by step
Solution 1: First Close then Open files once, it’s true that these errors come sometimes when you try to open your company file the first time, after doing the second attempt it can be open, it is a normal thing but fixes it before turn in big one.
Solution 2: You need to check for the latest version of QuickBooks, many cases users using an older version, so update QuickBooks with the new one also.
Solution 3: You need to try QuickBooks Company files as an administrator, most of the time it works.
- You should Close QuickBooks and go to the QuickBooks icon on the desktop.
- Select run as administrator after right click.
- You need to open the company file again.
Solution4: Check and Solve UAC (user account control) setting
Remember QuickBooks Support Team is available any time for you
If you are using windows 10, 8.1, and 8 follow these simple stages below:
- Close running QuickBooks window
- Press four flag windows key on your keyboard and search for user account control
- Click settings>change user account control settings
- There is a level slider. Check it and note the current level of the slider
- Move the slider to the highest setting, always notify.
For windows 7/vista users
- Close running QuickBooks window
- Press on Windows Key, Type UAC there or control panel search box.
- Go to Change User Account Control link.
- Check and note the current level of the slider and take it to the highest settings, always notify.
- Launch QuickBooks and close it again.
- Go <user account<control settings slider back to the previous position which noted before.
- Reopen QuickBooks and launch company file again.
Solution 5: Check for company file’s access mode settings.
- Go for company file in windows explorer
- Look for company (.QWB) file press right on that.
- Click on the general tab
- Look for the read-only checkbox
- Be sure that the checkbox has no issue and the company file is not set as read-only.
- Click on ok and try QuickBooks company file again.
Solution 6: Check for your internet explorer settings
- Choose Internet Explorer.
- Press on the gear icon situated on the higher right corner of the window.
- Choose internet options
- Go to advanced tab
- Look for the security section and check for the following options:
- Use SSL 2.0
- Use SSL 3.0
- Use TLS 1.0
Solution 7: Attempt to open QuickBooks company file as windows administrator
Solution 8: Search windows settings for your QuickBooks.
Note: – Be double sure that all parameters are correctly selected and QuickBooks is working properly and you need to check of the Intuit ownership folder to work QuickBooks smoothly.
Solution 9: Cross Check for network setting and security settings both.
Solution 10: Call to QuickBooks Support and ask them to fix this issues after telling all problems.
Make sure that firewall configured for QuickBooks updates and file access.
After doing these steps if you are not able to use QuickBooks Company file then Call to QuickBooks Customer Service team who are just a phone call away, So do not bother more and call to our QuickBooks Support team as there are live 24/7 to fix all kinds of QuickBooks issues.
We also provide QuickBooks Payroll Solutions at QuickBooks Payroll Support like if you face QuickBooks Payroll C Series or other any issues then normally call to QuickBooks Payroll Support team and they provide the solution and you will never face that issues again. Try us for QuickBooks Support and Service and use QB smoothly
Thank You, Have a nice day.