What is QuickBooks Print and Pdf Repair Tool?
You are here because facing Pdf and Printing Errors with your QuickBooks accounting software. If you are seriously having issue like unable to printing, cannot mail someone or incapable to convert pdf format with QuickBooks Desktop then you need to think on this topic because as we know how important is that. At QuickBooks 24/7 Support Phone Number we as a team available all time to provide every kind of basic and advance solution to you, just contact them at their highlighting toll-free number.
In this article we will tell you to how to overcome from these issues. Here we have explain all type of solution which you can executive.
Note- Always Backup your all files whenever updating it.
Solution 1: Download & Install the QuickBooks Print and Pdf repair tool
Time to update this QuickBooks version to its latest one before twitch correction.
- Go to the internet and Download the QuickBooks pdf and print repair tool.
- Once the tool downloaded, try the pdf file-related task that originally generated the error.
On the Chance if that tool doesn’t fix your issue move then move to the next solutions
Solution 2: Reset your temp folder permissions.
If still have issue then you need to reboot your computer and try in sometime, if it still fails to try resting your temp folder permissions. Verify the folder permission to the temp folder by following the given below steps:
- Lunch the RUN command.
- Type %TEMP% in search bar and press enter.
- Select right on an empty area of the temp folder and pick properties.
- Tick on the Security label.
- Look on security tab have full control for all the user names and groups viewing.
- Afterward the authorizations have been set to full control, go saving as pdf again in QuickBooks.
Solutions 2: Make sure if you can print to your XPS (for save as pdf and email issues).
After fixing issues of Pdf and email, you have one more option apart from this Now, you need to re-check that if you can print to your XPS document writer. You should now that QuickBooks uses parts of the XPS document writer (Microsoft windows product) to save as the PDF always.
- Got to the notepad.
- Type something there.
- Navigate to the file and then command to print.
- Choose the XPS document writer and select a print.
- Navigate to the save dialogue box and understand if you have found the XPS document you have printed from notepad.
Topic to remember
- For testing purpose, print to your actual printer instead of your XPS document writer and check if you can print successfully outside QuickBooks.
- You should print to your actual printer from outside of QuickBooks, for this process you need to call your IT professional or get help from Microsoft Support team because Microsoft XPS Writer (or your printer drivers) is the not property of founder of QuickBooks Intuit.
Solution 3: Confirm to know that reconcile window is off of the screen
If your QuickBooks Has stopped working after choosing reconcile from the backing menu, then it might be possible that reconcile window is might be off of the screen, but you could find that PDF is still working.
- Choose the window menu and take a look in the list to find if your reconcile window is listed.
- You should close all first, then start the reconciliation again
Solution 4: Check, reinstall and adjust permissions for XPS Document Writer
Before start this process, you should understand some important points which we have mention here:-
- It is very clear that Intuit do not support any Microsoft application and also is not responsible for running these tools.
- Unable to accomplish these tasks, we strongly recommend that need an IT experts to for complete these process.
- When you are reconciling the accounts and facing any kind of problem time to, get more help from Intuit
1: Time to Test the XPS Document Writer outside QuickBooks
- Navigate to the File menu and pick the print
- Switch the window, and get Microsoft XPS document writer from the list of printers and command for print.
- Save the .XPS file on desktop of computer
- Go to the desktop and search for .XPS file.
- If In case unable to access the file from there and not getting any error message notification as, a security setting is maybe preventing you from printing the XPS document writer or maybe it is deleting the XPS file after its creation.
- Catch out the .XPS file there and open it. If the file unable to open or bothering error in opening it, or if the file does not display correctly, then you should reinstalled the XPS document writer.
- Uncertainty QuickBooks find an error when you are command to print a document, or if the XPS document writer is unavailable then again you need to re-install this software by which it will work properly.
2: Reinstall Microsoft XPS Document Writer
Step 2 involves two parts that are part a & b.
Part A: To verify if the XPS services are enabled or not.
Part B: Reinstall the XPS document writer
Step 2 part A: Verify if the XPS services are enabled or not
- Select Window + E for open the explorer window.
- Navigate to the upper left corner and select tab.
- Navigate to the system group, choose uninstall or change a program.
- Tick on turn windows features on or off over the left.
- In bottom, verify both the XPS service and XPS viewer and make sure both are enabled or not.
Solutions 1: Important Points to remember:
- Perhaps any of the XPS service and viewer or both are enabled, you need to put a checkmark in both boxes and click on ok. Now you should check if the issue is resolved or not.
- If you are found same issues again then time to move forward and try other solution type.
Solutions 2 Part B: Reinstall the XPS Document Writer in Windows
For Windows 8 users:
- Navigate to the lower or upper right-hand corner and press the Start Screen.
- Then go to Settings<Control Panel< Devices and Printers.
- Choose the Microsoft XPS Document Writer icon and Select it to remove from the Desktop.
- Choose yes to confirm.
- Navigate to the toolbar where option for Add a printer, and click for add a local printer or network print device with manual settings.
- Move to the Use an existing port: choose PORTPROMPT: (Local Port).
- Click Next.
- Move to the creator list, select Microsoft, then Microsoft XPS Document Writer v4.
- Click Next.
- You need to replace the current driver option and click next.
- Navigate to Printer name field, take out the v4 so the name is Microsoft XPS Document Writer.
- Now Finish (For make XPS writer as a default printer you should uncheck the box).
- For Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Move to the Windows Start menu and select Devices and Printers.
- Choose the Microsoft XPS Document Writer icon and click at Remove this device.
- Click yes to confirm.
- Go to the toolbar, select Add a printer, and choose to add a local printer.
- Select the existing port option from there.
- Select XPSPort: (Local Port) and click Next.
- You should move to manufacturer list, where choose Microsoft, then Microsoft XPS Document Writer v4.
- And now Click at Next.
- Where you need to replace the current driver option and then click at next.
Step 3: Adjust Windows user permissions for the XPS Document Writer
If you are using Microsoft windows and you have not permission to print XPS document writer then it is true that QuickBooks will not able to create any .XPS file that can converter as a pdf file. In that circumstances you should log in with as an admin and change that particular permission.
- Sweeping the printers control panel in windows.
- Select right on the Right-clickPS document writer and pick printer for windows 8 and properties for windows vista.
- Now select security.
- Take one and all user group.
- In case all group is not in the list
- Then Click at add button.
- Enter all name in the field.
- Now Choose check names.
- Click on ok
- Be there allow column, choose print and click ok.
- Now go to C:\Windows\System32\spool in Windows Explorer.
- Take printers and select properties
- Choose security.
- Choose edit.
- Select to add.
- Now, Type local service and tick on enter.
- Confirm local service has total control and then click on ok.
- Time to re-open your QuickBooks accounting software and go to create a file.
Step 4: Alter the security software settings
There can be other technical reasons in your system which is blocking the creation of XPS file like Antivirus or the McAfee firewall, etc.
Therefore always check the settings of your security software and make sure that .XPS files are not blocked and enabled.
As it becomes very difficult to provide the support for issues like a number of available firewalls or for the different anti-virus programs.
But still, when you need extra assistance with this issue then check with in your system or have suggestion from network administrator, or you can talk with the vendor from where you have purchased your anti-virus or firewall software, the software developer’s web site, or make a contact with the local computer consultant, for more assistance you can call a toll-free number and talk with the executives at QuickBooks Support Phone Number.
Step 5: Quick Installation and repair of MSXML 6.0
MSXML 6.0 it is Microsoft Windows component and the most important part of the system requirements for the XPS Document Writer.
For QuickBooks Windows 8 Users:
To confirm whether MSXML 6.0 is present or not then run the system file checker to repair or to check the MSXML 6.0, which is default built-in Windows 8. The System File Checker is a tool or a service provided by Microsoft to repair Windows system files.
- You should move in either Upper or Lower right-hand corner and choose the Magnifying Glass.
- Type Command and then select the Command Prompt in the right way.
- Select the option on the bottom bar to run as administrator.
- Now if you must be prompted for an administrator password, enter the password or click Allow.
- Type in sfc/scan now.
For Windows 7 and Windows Vista Users:
Similarly run the System File Checker to repair MSXML 6.0, which is built into Windows 7. System File Checker is a precious tool provided by Microsoft for repairing the Windows system files.
- Click the Windows Start button.
- Choose the programs option and select then Accessories option.
- Now Select Command Prompt and choose Run as Administrator.
- If you are prompted for an administrator password, enter the password or click Allow.
- Type in sfc/scan now.
Or have the expert advice from the professionals by call at QuickBooks Support Phone Number.
Step 6: Create the new template for your form
When the template for your form is damaged, you will have to deal with some issue
- Therefore to deal with them, you must create a new template for your form:
- Get more help with creating new templates. Get more help with creating new templates.
- Change the template on your transaction.
- Create your .pdf.
Step 7: For the Terminal Services, Bypass the print spooler
- Choose Printers Control Panel in Windows.
- Right-click the Microsoft XPS Document Writer and choose Printer properties for Windows 7 & 8 and choose Properties for Windows Vista.
- Select advanced tab and choose Print Directly to Printer.
- Click OK to save your changes and close the Printer Properties.
Conclusion of QuickBooks Print and Pdf repair tool
These were the best way solutions of occurring Pdf and Printing Errors in QuickBooks accounting software, which tells that how can you get rid of printing and pdf issues. You can remove these error so that you can work on your QuickBooks desktop easily and effectively. If still the issue remain same or you want any further info regarding any error you can directly contact us at QuickBooks 24/7 Support Phone Number and have the best assistance at any time of the day and night from the experts in your service by 24 x 7. We assist you with genuine and proper method, so that you can overcome with that dangerous situations. So, getting any glitches call us on our toll-free number and our best brains is always there for you.