What is QuickBooks Error 3371?
You are here it means you have QuickBooks Error 3371, QuickBooks Error 3371 is a major problem which all QuickBooks can face any time. If you have no idea about it solution then Call to certified QuickBooks Support team who are experienced to fix any kind of issues.
Now we will see why QuickBooks Error 3371 occurs, it occurs because QuickBooks is not able to load license data or QuickBooks has missing or any QuickBooks Company files has been deleted from the database. In this article we are going to tell you that how can fix this issues.
You can be frustrating because in QuickBooks Error 3371, it disallows you to open QB files and you can get warning popup on daily intervals.
After clicking on OK, you can see a dialogue box there QuickBooks Fatal Error
After solving that dialogue box, if you are in great hurry then you are unable to do to any important work there and unable to fix QuickBooks Error 3371 error. You should call QuickBooks Support team here.
Why QuickBooks Error 3371 Happens?
You should understand it that Intuit makes it compulsory that you have to stored license information in hard drive. On the off chance if that information, file, license data missing, get corrupted or damage then you are unable to access them and face QuickBooks Error 3371.
There is another possible reason, when you try to make clone of data on the C: / drive to another hard drive. In that circumstances you need to delete entitlement file on Drive and re-enter license information to fix this glitches.
- Missing File Qbregistratiton.dat
- Damaged or missing MSXML component:
- Interruption of Anti-Virus
- Tired to open the file without saving it.
Note- You need to follow these steps before fixing this issue
- First of all make sure that you are using updated version of QuickBooks on your system
- Make backup of your data before start solutions
- Cross check if any corrupt windows operating system and in case you have any message received
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118?
- Press window key and R,
- A window will open then paste C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8
- You will reach window explorer
- Delete this ecml file.
- Click right and delete it
- After doing that, launch QuickBooks and register QuickBooks product again
We suppose that you are perhaps resolve this issues otherwise Call to QuickBooks Enterprise Support expert here.
If you face same issues again or unable to fix this issues by first method then you should try second solutions
- Press on window icon (Start Button)
- All program then Windows Update
- Select on Check for updates
- After update successfully, reinstall QuickBooks Desktop again on the same system
Hope you have fixed your issues after second method, by the way if you have connectivity issues then you can use QuickBooks File doctor tool for better performance or quick solutions
- Search and Install the latest Windows version.
- Select all programs > Windows Update option
- Completing all updates then be ready to install QuickBooks software.
- For resolving these errors, follow the below steps that are described as:
- First of all, recreate damaged entitlementDataStore.ecml file
- Resolve the license & resolving registration glitches.
- Now, fix Microsoft.NET Framework, MSXML, & C++ pitfalls by using QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Click on reinstall by doing a clean installation.
So, you can use these methods to fix QuickBooks Error 3371 issues anytime, but if you have any doubt then Call to QuickBooks Customer Service as they are best across the globe and they know how to fix these errors. Don’t try it yourself because if anything happen unusual then you can lost your data.